New features version 7.6G.1, July 3, 2020
- New ISI form is released.
- Process digital invoices (UBL) in batch.
- Add bank transaction recognition in bank daybook.
New features version 7.6F.1, April 15, 2020
- New screen to authorise payments.
- Send invoices directly to Outlook with added options to use your regular Outlook signatures.
- Improved performance downloading rates.
- Changes in download files from exhange-rates.org solved.
For all fixes and added features, please consult our release notes.
New features 2020
- The online declaration for Annual accounts 2019 is added.
- The online VAT 2020 declaration is added.
- Added SMTP functionalities to support office365.
- E-mail logging added for invoices..
New features 2019
- Option to present the balance sheet last year using the settings of the general ledger account in the current year.
- Time chargeability: A new screen with the Chargeability of users is added to the Time module.
- UBL invoices: The procedure for reading UBL files is extended with functionality to scan and list all UBL files in a file location. UBL files found can be processed one at the time.
- Online update: Mill7 can check for newer updates and automatically download the latest version for installation.
- Mill7 mobile is version 2.0 is ready, Relation management is added.
- Import UBL invoices.
- Integration of Dataflex reports version 7.0.
- VAT declaration, XBRL 2019 taxonomy added.
- COC declaration, XBRL 2018 taxonomy added.
- New ISI form for reporting 2018 added.
- Schedule queries.
- Updated drivers to bypass Outlook security.
- Dataflex reports is upgraded to version 7.0.
- The help system in Mill7 is migrated to a web-based help system.
- Book invoices from Service company directly to the Client bookkeeping.
- A new maintenance screen for Balance codes.
- Apply filters to Relation Management to manage your information.
- Storing country risk information CPI, FATF, Basel and Sanctionlists.
- Reporting country risks in reports Relian, Firms and Persons.
- Automatic currency rates import: DNB, ECB and exchange-rates.org
- CAF procedure.
- RELIAN client verification dashboard.
- XML auditfile version 3.2.
- Allocate draft Invoices.
- Time dashboard.
- XML reporting Luxemburg ( aditional module required)
- Invoices in UBL format.